Tuesday, March 8, 2016

It's time to start promoting!

Goodness, it's been a while, hasn't it? It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I've got something to talk to you about, and it's this comic I've started making, called StarCross.

Now, "what is it" you may be asking, as one would hope, as that would mean I've captured your interest. Not to waste your time, StarCross is a story of characters from multiple video games coming together to save the world. It is, at its core, a story of ideals, and of consequences. Now, are those consequences always bad? Not entirely, but then again, labeling them as good or bad really does undermine the relativity of the whole situation. That's the long and short of it, anyway.

To explain all themes covered in StarCross would take a good bit longer, and also start to defeat the purpose of reading it in the first place, so I suppose we can talk about other things, such as the release date, or lack thereof. See, the thing about this is that while the script is complete, I am also the artist, and believe me, it is much easier being the writer than being the artist, I can tell you that much, especially on a one-person staff (I've got quite a bit of respect for manga artists).

Things are a bit weird right now, as I just had a big move to another state, and certain things, such as my scanner, had to get left behind. Basically, production has slowed down a bit, but it should be finished around late this year, or at the latest, early next year. Yes,  that's vague, but this whole thing is based around video game characters, so the people who would be interested in this are no doubt used to this kind of thing.

And lest I forget, I suppose I should explain the name, shouldn't I? See, the characters involved in this crossover are video game stars. Thus, it is a StarCross. Also supposed to be a pun based on the phrase star-crossed, but I regret to inform you, it has nothing to do with that. Goodnight, everyone, I'll talk you all some other time. How about next week? I'll post a StarCross update, then. Yeah, that sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment