Tuesday, March 22, 2016

So, we've got good news, and mildly annoying news

For me. Mildly annoying for me.

So, for our weekly StarCross update on Tuesday of all days, let's start off with the good news.

I got a scanner! Yeah, now I can get all those pages I penciled onto the computer!

And now for the mildly annoying (for me) news.

I got a job. A full time job. That is about twenty miles away. And they don't have any spaces for personal belongings, so I don't know if I'll be able to work on StarCross pages during my breaks.

Well, that's it. No, seriously, that's the update. Remember when I said the script was finished? Well, that takes up most of what I'd actually have to say about the story.

Bye.

Oh, also, if you know anybody who'd be willing to take up their time on a long inking project for no pay, then I'd love it if you'd contact me about it. No? I'm the only one who'd trap themselves into this kind of thing? Okay, I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment