Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Logic and reasoning is starting to set in

And I realize I'm expecting too much of myself. Now, I'm not talking about delaying when I want to start putting this stuff out, I'm talking about not doing weekly updates, and this is mostly due to reasons I detailed in past posts. I'm aware, this is unprofessional, but it's better to get the disappointment over with now, than to make constant updates about nothing. If I started to just post panels and stuff, then basically the release date would have changed. What I AM considering, however, is that I could upload my black-and-whites, and then after that's over, upload colored versions afterward, so if you want the story as early as possible, there it is, and if you want to wait for the best result, then you can do that. That honestly is probably how this is going to go down, and I just came up with the idea. So, we did indeed have an update. Look at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment