Tuesday, March 15, 2016

StarCross update 1: Sometimes life is unfair

Oh boy, isn't that title just enticing?! Yep. Turns out that the post office has managed to send a box that had some StarCross pages in it back to the sender. Which was me. When I was living in Minnesota. So, now I'm multiple states away, and through a series of calls, I've pieced together that someone has stolen my box.

The good news is that most of the pages weren't in that box, so we're still rollin'! Anyway, at the moment, I don't have my scanner, so I can't really show you much in terms of the pages, but what I can do is give you the first page, as it's been colored. Now, for this, I decided to take the Power Puff Girls Doujinshi route, where you start off with one property, and become a far more generalized comic as a whole. So, for those of you who needed a crash course on the essentials of the first 3 Shinobi games. Here it is.



And then, we have the much less finished second page



So, have fun with that, gang, and we'll be back next week with another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment